Don’t give me the ‘Hey! Am judging you’ look, well am pretty okay with it even if you are. You have all the freedom in the world. Especially, when I do it all the time, it’s only fair not to stop you from doing so. Right? So yes I watched the movie and somewhat liked it too. You do learn things from movies, they are not just entertainment you see. So here it goes, 9 things I learnt from Ae Dil Hain Mushkil..
- Good looking girls can friend zone anyone at any time 😉
This my friend is true not just in movies, in real life too. Now, many movies especially the ‘Pyaar Ka Punchnama’ series have shows some good examples for this. Not to forget, how the guy feels that she will change in time and become his lover. Really this scenario happens only when the girl is extremely good looking. Yes looks matter! especially when you want to friend zone guys. :p
2.Being rich and having a break up is much better, as you can travel in the name of healing!
Like come on, now that’s like a dream isn’t it. No more saving, no more budgeting and planning, just go to get over a dumb relationship and breakup. Ghar mein kya bole? Well sad and heartbroken, need 4 friends and a credit card to feel happy again. Just imagine how many breakups you would need to see the entire world? (dreamey eyes 😉 )
3. It’s not what you wear, but how you wear it that matters
Soo here we are, always told to wear good clothes, dress or maybe something else that makes you look good and suitable for the place and occasion. Sari? Salwar? Nooo not behenji types. Anushka not only made a style statement in the movie, but she slayed the look. Wear whatever the crap you want, but carry yourself in such a way that nobody cannot, not look at you.
4. Don’t be stupid and let go of love, to have a friend. (How can you not love that guy who fits in everything you do and say?)
Alizeh, you are mental. You say he’s your soulmate and understands your craziness. Yet, you choose someone else over him. More so you don’t choose him at all. You had some mental problem to not understand that this is love. KJO, what it is man! What it is!
5. Guys (in the movie or in real life) are dumb to continue to love the girl, who will never, I repeat NEVER love them back.
Open eyes, use some brains, mix with some self respect to realize, this is going nowhere. Start looking for love again. You may find a better one. Just use your brains and not just eyes to find another. Ae Dil Hain Mushkil Nahi !
6. Great dialogues cannot make you a show stopper, it’s how you say it and mean it is what really does!
Yes am talking about SRK part here, more so taking an example. Similar to life right, you can’t talk great, throw super dialogues but not really say it with gumption. More so to sound cool but not as a believer. Builds or breaks your personality.
7. Ladies, when you know the guy you want to be friends with is in love with you. Stop talking to him! Like stop, stop stop stop and give him space to grow out of it. Just shu..run..
8. Arjit Singh is a blessing in disguise!
Everytime you hear a song by him, you know there is much more than words you hear. A feeling that differs for all but cannot be expressed. Someone who talks to you through his voice! (Can die listening to Channa Mereya)
9. Ranbir Kapoor, hands down is the best actor ever…Period!
Soo, what did you learn or unlearn from this movie? Do share in..